Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will be your professional social media manager

I will be your professional social media manager












About:

Hello there,

Welcome to my small store. I know promoting and managing asocial mediais really difficult andtime consuming, there are many business owners who do not have time to manage their media.

I will manage and promote your business across major social media and im prove your online presence

Why not hire?

I will fully manage yourmediaandengagewith your audience for 30 days. Increase yourranking in social media search result. (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Linkedin)

  • Custom content to acquire likes and increase your content share.
  • Images used will be blog and friendly also safe forPinterest audience.
  • Includes sharing of the post from other media channels to your page.

What I need from the buyer:

1. Social media link.
2. Choose the one that you feel safe with
  • Give me login id of your page.
  • Make meeditorof your page topost.
  • Setup HootSuite,Bufferor any other and link your pages.

It's time for you to reach your targetaudience and acquire new customers!Contact me if you have questions and before ordering please! :)

Best services onFiverr.com!

Reviews


andyg1965:To set up social media for online store

fissy_media:Outstanding Experience

cynthia4488:Great Job!!!

fissy_media:Thank you!

candacegreen:Amazing work


No comments:

Post a Comment