Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will create strong IFTTT network for any rss feed

I will create strong IFTTT network for any rss feed












About:

I Am Providing Three Packages Which are given Below:

My 1st Package Basic:

In This Package I Am Providing 10 Social and Blog Accounts which fully optimize and create recipe.

My 2nd Package Standard:

In This Package I Am Providing 18 to 20 Social and Blog Accounts which fully optimize and create recipe.

My 3rd Package Premium:
In This Package I Am Providing 4 Rings of IFTTT Tier 1 One Ring and Tier 2 3 Rings connected to Tier 1 Each Ring contain 20 Social and Blog Accounts which fully optimize and create recipe.

I Will Give You All Record In Excel Sheet.



Reviews


vendorrules:Thank you!

libra1989:Outstanding Experience!

guygordon:EXCELLENT!\nI will order AGAIN!

libra1989:Outstanding Experience!

techgil:Very patient, answer all questions along with fast delivery! Will definitively buy again. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment