Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will send 1500 Bulk Sms from my list for your business

I will send 1500 Bulk Sms from my list for your business












About:

Hello,
Are you looking a Bulk sms Campaigner/ Bulk sms Blaster? I can send everyday your targeted Bulk sms in your customer mobile number for your business. This will boost sales and Traffic, Leads & Sales of your products or services. you will get a better results from my services. I will give you  sms sending proof.

**** SMS Character Maximum 160 ****

SMS sending tools
# I have a  sms sending software 
# Also I have a SmS Sending Web Server

Feature:
  • Single SMS Send
  • Unicode SMS Send
  • Draft Message
  • Schedule SMS
  • HTTP API
  • And Much More

Report: Google Analytic Report and Tracking Repot will show you

Rate: 
USA              = 500 SMS = $20
Canada         = 500 SMS = $20
UK                = 500 SMS = $30 
Australia       = 500 SMS = $40 


We assure in-box deliver-ability, no fail/ no block :

N.B: My bulk sms listed subscriber will be : USA, Canada,UK, Aus.
feel free and contact  with me


Thanks
moni420


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment