Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will promote your fb page to my 4900 US friends

I will promote your fb page to my 4900 US friends












About:

Hi,

For 5$ I will promote your FB Page to my 4900 friends invite them to like your FB Page

This is my private profile and all users are my friends or colleagues from USA.

After I done I will provide you all proof for invites.

If you have any questions please let me know. Thank You.

Reviews


byfelisgeme:Well this seller had 4900 contacts for 41 likes. It is less than 1%. So.. .

smicki:Since these are the real peoples, how many likes you will get depends on content and whether will be interesting to them.

amarigonzale132:Great working with this seller. Got results within 24 hours. Would recommend to anyone, got 50 new followers to my page for way less than it would have cost with Facebook advertisements. Thanks again!

smicki:Thank You!

sagarbhatia:You can trust her


No comments:

Post a Comment