Monday, April 30, 2018

I will set up, manage and optimize your facebook ads

I will set up, manage and optimize your facebook ads












About:

*Please contact me before ordering*


If you require weekly/monthly ad management and optimization, please message me and I can provide you with a custom offer.


As Marketing Manager of a German consulting agency, I have had to deal with a variety of problems why Facebook ads don't work and how to fix them.


It is my passion to help business owners overcomethese problemsand devise together winning ad campaigns that will bring more money into your business.


Basic Package:

  • 1 hour consulting call to discuss targeting and optimization strategies. This is the ideal solution for anyone who wants to discuss current problems or specific questions.

  • Detailed report with relevant action steps.


Standart Package:

  • Setup of 1 campaign for 3 target audiences

  • Research your ideal target audience

  • A/B-testing included

  • Creation of 6 ads using stock photo in any ad-format

  • Tracking pixel

  • IG ad


Premium Package:

  • Setup of 1 campaign for 4 target audiences

  • Research your ideal target audience

  • A/B-testing included

  • Creation of up to 8 ads using unique professional designs in any ad-format

  • Tracking pixel

  • IG ad


Order one of my packages now and let us start boosting your sales.


Reviews


boschipopow:it was my second time working with Leo. He did a great Job again and i can lear a lot from him. If you looking for perfect facebook ads he is your man!

thedbee36:Leo was fantastic! He was clear and direct and gave great insights. I'm looking forward to seeing the results of implementing what he suggested!

leo_germany:I really enjoyed the consulting call with Deborah. She had already run great Facebook ad campaigns which just needed a couple of optimization issues to be fixed. Looking forward to working with you in the future !

nabila2016:Excellent communication and service. Highly recommend. Ads performing well and looking to work with Leo more. Very impressed!

leo_germany:I really enjoyed setting up your Facebook ads and am looking forward to manage and optimize them in the future! Such an inspiring project to work on!


No comments:

Post a Comment