Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will google index your wordpress website in 60 minutes

I will google index your wordpress website in 60 minutes












About:

Please send me your site first, I will get your site INDEX FIRST, then later will ask you to make order!

I will get your Website Home-Page - Sub-Page or Post INDEX in GOOGLE within 60 Minutes

Make sure you message me first, I will get it indexed in 1 hour, only when I am online and I am available to reply your messages.

Most Important, please make sure, your site is not hit by google or it is not in sand box because of penalty! I cannot get a site indexed, that is been hit spam!

Your website or page must be with wordpress platform, must not have no-index code in page that block search engine to crawl it.

Also make sure your wordpress website or page is not blocked for search engine indexing, check first in option SETTING of your wordpress dashboard.

You can ask me for other than wordpress sites/pages/blogs/posts as well.

100% safe method, no harm to your website, all natural white hat strategy.

Always message before you place order, thanks.

Happy Quick Google Indexing!

Reviews


resonance888:fast and delivers

mudassarali143:Thanks Sir!

resonance888:Very good as promised!

mudassarali143:Thanks Sir!

ryanspada:Great as always


No comments:

Post a Comment