Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will shout out your business or ad to 120,000 targeted social network followers

I will shout out your business or ad to 120,000 targeted social network followers












About:

Hi there. Are you looking for some exposure for your business, ad, video or anything else tasteful? I can help you out. This gig offers POWERFUL, proven  exposure for a fraction of what you would pay a BIG advertising company.

Check out my 4,900 + GREAT social marketing reviews on fiver / socialhonor .

Reviews


tynology:Amazing as always!

socialhonor:Thank you tyno!!! Likewise, always a wonderful experience working with you:)

stellarobinson:I bought this gift for the obvious reason. I needed help with my etsy social media component, of course! What other reason would I have? He completed my gig just 45 minutes ago. So only time will tell how effective it was. I am hopeful

socialhonor:Awesome, it was a pleasure working with you! Very cute product. Wishing you the best with it :) Cheers! X

john_drumgoole:Great service


No comments:

Post a Comment