Sunday, February 25, 2018

I will do my best for you. I look forward to working with you:-) + See More

I will do my best for you. I look forward to working with you:-) + See More












About:

Firstly a warm welcome to my service.


Do you have a campaign on Kickstarter, Indiegogo, GoFundMe, or other crowdfunding websites? Do you have a charity, fundraiser. If so then this is the service for you.


I will carry out a targeted worldwide promotion for your crowdfunding campaign to my exclusive audience who are interested in charitable causes.


With My BASIC PACKAGE you get a targeted promotion to around 100,000 people to help get you exposure for your campaign.


With my STANDARD PACKAGE you get targeted advertizing to around 300,00 people to help get you exposure for your campaign 


With my PREMIUM PACKAGE you get a full 30 day advertizing for your crowdfunding campaign for maximum exposure.


I will provide you with a tracking link for the traffic.


Disclaimer and Important Note:-


This is a 100% organic promotion through my own social networks to a targeted audience. however please note this is not a donation service. I cannot guarantee backers/donations etc. This service is simply to help get you exposure for your campaign.

 
I look forward to working with you.


Order Now!

Reviews


rick95898:Great work!

zholdings:Great job - we will hire him again. Regards, M. Busch

celestecai:He drove traffic to my site effectively!

topgigs1:As a former top rated seller who has been on Fiverr since 2011 with over 17,000 gigs completed. Although I cant guarantee backers/donations etc, my promise to you is that I will put 100% into what I do and I will always do my best for you. Best Regards TG1 (Topgigs1)

denisfilipenko:Thank you very much! Very high quality service. Order is done faster than I expected!\n


No comments:

Post a Comment