Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will help you crowdfund anything in 24 hours

I will help you crowdfund anything in 24 hours












About:

LEARN HOW TO CROWDFUND ANYTHING IN 24 HOURS!


Testimonials from Past Fiverr Buyers:

- "No one should start a crowdfunding campaign until they read this!"

- "This was a very, very good set of instructions and actionable steps! This could even be used to re-energize someones campaign that has stalled."

- "Ninja tactics! DO NOT start a crowdfunding until you get this gig"


I helped Muhlenberg College run a crowdfunding campaign that raised over $150,000 in 24 hours. I put all of my secrets tricks and hacks into a 35-page eBook to show you how to do the same!


I personally used my crowdfunding techniques to successfully raise $950 in 24 hours to buy plane tickets home to see my family!


These tactics work on every crowdfunding platform including Kickstarter, Indiegogo and GoFundMe


Make sure your campaign is a success by following the steps from my eBook to hit your goal in the first 24 hours!


This is a Fiverr Best-Seller: OVER 1,000 COPIES SOLD WITH 4.8+ STARS!


Best,

Jake Huber


P.S. The average contribution on Kickstarter is $25, so you'll pay this gig off with your first backer!

Reviews


raik456:very very good, thx

jakehuber:Thank you!

bluesix:Absolutely great information! Thank you!

jakehuber:You're welcome!

vksmoorthy:Crisp , concise and simple steps. We should not expect a world of steps. but very quick delivery. and very reaching l


No comments:

Post a Comment