Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will run and manage facebook ad campaign

I will run and manage facebook ad campaign












About:

Hello,

I'm Mazhar, a level 2 seller on Fiverr with good experience and positive feedback. Welcome to my Facebook paid marketing service.

Do you need someone to set up laser targeted Facebook ad campaign in your ad manager with low cost but more profitable?

Don't worry, I'm here to solve your problem and save your time and money.

What I'm offering?

  • In-depth research targeted audience and proper location.
  • Create ad text with attractive description.
  • Create ad manager account and manage the campaign.
  • Monitor result and make necessary changes until it expires.
  • Support, solutions, and SM consulting.

Any other requirements please feel free message me.
Don't hesitate to order me first. I hope you will be 100% happy.                                                   

So don’t waste your time.             ★★ ORDER NOW ★★
Exclusively On Fiverr.                                              

Reviews


rgosalvez:very responsive and knows his craft

mazharjamil:Thank you sir.

mega1trade:great communication and follow requirements

mazharjamil:Thank you sir. great and dedicated buyer.

kensan88:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment