Monday, May 14, 2018

I will manage three social media platform with 5 targeted oriented posts per day.

I will manage three social media platform with 5 targeted oriented posts per day.












About:

Hi,
I am Ashley Grace from Chicago. I have been working as social media manager in Top IT company.
In this gig i am providing following services.

  • Social Media Page setup
  • Social Media Management
  • Research on your business Targeted audience
  • Daily posts 
The above described services will be provided on following platforms and you may have to provide information of these channels to me as well.
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn

I will dedicate my time to make sure that your have strong presence on social media platforms for your business. Your pages will be in safe and professional hands.

Regards
Ashley Grace

Reviews


hugoobertop:Good work delivered

ashleygrace50:Excellent Experience as Always. Great Human Being :)

imagebh:She’s excellent! Excellent communication, follows up, makes sure everything is good, checks in. Follows instructions and went beyond! She helped me communicate with my clients too when I was really busy. I highly recommend her!!! Thank you!!!

ashleygrace50:Excellent Experience

paschul:did shat she said she would do


No comments:

Post a Comment