Monday, May 14, 2018

I will write, research and compose 10 facebook posts on any subject

I will write, research and compose 10 facebook posts on any subject












About:

I will put together 10 relevant, current and unique 50-150 word social media Facebook Posts on any topic or subject you want.

*If you are planning on ordering 30 or more posts please do message me first.  Thank you!

Reviews


zachariahhardy:Yes - great to have short posts written as I simply have a lack of time and imagination at the moment has have been unwell... so thanks very much and I'll be back. Will put the posts up when the website is all refreshed and re-done! \n\nCheers!\nZachariah\n

hstgigs:Okay. All the best.

dubulskuls:Creative, clear writing. On task and nailed the job requirements. Super-quick turnaround. Thank you! Coming back to rehire.

hstgigs:Amazing client!

kohan171:I use this service all the time and get great interaction on social media - worth every penny


No comments:

Post a Comment