Monday, May 14, 2018

I will set up 3 social media platforms for your business

I will set up 3 social media platforms for your business












About:

Hello,

First of all, in order to be online, increase business visibility and as well to improve your online business presence, you must set up the respective social media platform accounts.

If you don't have time to open these accounts, don't worry. It is my pleasure to support you to set up the following accounts:

- Facebook
- Instagram
- Pinterest
- Twitter
- You tube channel
- Google +
                                                                                                                                                          Please have a look to my packages:

***3 star*** I will set up for you 1 social media platform, only for $10. 

****4 star**** I will set up for you 2 social media platforms, only for $20.

*****5 star***** I will set up for you social media platforms, only for $30. Pretty awesome, right?

Here is as well a bonus for you. You need just to ask me in order to receive it.

Reviews


gregodama:Great person to work with

smartmedias:Thanks again for the order! Very good communication!

zipposrsa:Great work - highly recommended!!!

smartmedias:Thanks again for the order!

hemango:wonderful experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment