Sunday, May 13, 2018

I will be your facebook page manager

I will be your facebook page manager












About:

Nowadays, a Facebook Page for your business is a MUST.
Being the largest Social Media Platform, it is the best place to expose your business and build an online clientele. It is more reachable than a website, offers you low marketing costs and increases your audience. But mismanaging your FB page can affect you negatively because your potential clients are not able to reach you, get to know more of what you do and give you a feedback.
Here is where I come in handy!

YOUR COMPETITOR ALREADY HAS IT, COME AND CREATE A BETTER ONE!!!

I will help your business with online marketing, reaching your audience everywhere with professional posts of your business with your personalized logo, hashtag usage and daily quotes or curiosities. I will also post links from your articles.

My offer consists of:
  • Bronze Package: 1 daily posts for a full week, so a total of 7 posts for only $50.
  • Silver Package: 2 daily posts for 10 days, so a total of 20 posts for only $90.
  • GOLD Package: 2 daily posts for a month, so a total of 60 posts for only $150.

YOUR CLIENTS ARE ALREADY TYPING YOUR NAME ON THE SEARCH BAR, MAKE SURE YOU SHOW UP!!

PS: Contact me for bonus!

Reviews


ridoy_tanvir:Thank you!! Very pleased with his professional work. Recommended

kmsocialmedia:Great experience, thank you!

kolyamiller:This was my first bought gig and the seller made it easy to do. I think I needed to better understand what was being delivered; the title of the gig \

kmsocialmedia:Lack of experience. Everything was clarified since the beginning.

michaelreid1201:Klaidi was great and I'm already hiring him for another gig. I hired him for a month and within 72 hours he was done with all the work and had them scheduled to post every day. I can't recommend anyone higher than Klaidi....


No comments:

Post a Comment