Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Perform Data Entry And Digital Marketing











About:

Hello Welcome to the Gig

Are you Looking for a skilled freelancer wh will do Data Collection, Data Entry, Data Mining, Data Scraping, Software development, Digital marketing etc, then you are on right path

I am a professional and experience over 8+ years of experience in Software development, Data entry /Digital Marketing etc. I assure you that my team can provide you best result.

I request to all my clients to contact me first before placing the order, as it is very important to discuss and know more about the project that client want to provide.

My expertise:

Data Entry

Online Data Entry

Offline Data Entry

Software development 

Digital Marketing

Lead Generation:

Key contacts

Website URL

My Tools:

Data entry

Visual studio 2012-2019

SQL Server

Digital marketing

I provide 100% quality work with zero rework.

NOTE : Along with data entry activity, I will also align with user to give more exposure with global market and use/create  latest web software and digital marketing tools, which will boost up client business, So that client will be updated  according to global market.

Contact me for details.

Best regards

Rajesh Kumar

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment