Thursday, February 27, 2020

Manage Your Digital Marketing











About:

Step up to the next level with your business and generate a vast revenue with my help in digital marketing!



My goal is, to make sure you get back every single cent you invested in digital marketing multiple times. You can hand over the online tasks to me and concentrate on your business, while I make sure that the information about your goods and services find the most potent buyers. 



I will manage your social media account, generating links to your website, create content, optimize your posts and even cross-marketing from other platforms if needed.

My steps are as follows: 



  1. Real-Time Market Research
  2. Competitor Research
  3. Selecting your most potent target audience(es) 
  4. Sending you an analysis of the campaign for the next month (what the posts will look like, how will this convert people, etc.) 
  5. Giving you a detailed cost/benefit plan for an ad campaign
  6. Sending you the original SEO optimized content that I write
  7. We agree on all the details and I lanch the whole campaign


Throughout the month you can see every engagement that I get for you and watch the number of your sales/visitors skyrocket!



If you have any questions, please reach out!

Thank you! 

L



Reviews


:

Greate job

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment