Monday, February 24, 2020

Be Your Freelancing And Digital Marketing Trainer











About:

Hi

Greetings

I am Waseem Zafar, Professional Digital Media Marketing Trainer,

I am Certified and experienced Digital Media Marketer and Freelancer, I am running my online Platform With Name of ''Career Adviser'' and  providing Online Training on Digital Media Marketing a Freelancing, E-Commerce Management.

I am providing Training to students, unemployed youth to equipped them with latest digital and social media skills so that they may start earning online using Freelancing Platforms and may offer their services for local business.

I provide training to business men who are interested to use digital and social media channels to boost their business  and those ladies and gentlemen  who want to establish their online business.

I have MBA Marketing Degree and certificates in Digital Media Marketing, Freelancing, E-Commerce Management and SEO.

I have also experience of working  more than 12 years  Sales & Dispatch (Marketing Department)  a reputed manufacturing concern.

So being true professional & having experience of both formal as well as digital media marketing experience I am best choice to provide you training on Digital Media Marketing.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment