Friday, February 28, 2020

Create Profitable Digital Marketing Strategy











About:

Audit

I will review your current marketing strategy, tell you what's wrong with it, and point out the problem areas that you may encounter in the future.



Research

I will analyze your competitors, segment your target audience and make your customer profile.



Audit + tailored action plan

I will do everything described in the first section, as well as give a clear plan of action that will lead you to profit even if you know nothing about digital marketing.





Feel free to contact me to discuss specifics.



---



It's me in numbers

  • completed 30+ online courses

  • 5+ years in digital industry

  • 20+ big projects behind





You can read full info about me if you'll scroll a bit below.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment