Thursday, April 9, 2020

Sky Rocket Your New Brilliant Directories Website











About:

Itching to get your New Brilliant Directories site up and running but can't seem to find the time or even understand whats needed and the general settings of the script? I can help!



For over 3 years I've have been working on Brilliant Directories and I have the best knowledge to fine tune your new site. I'd love to help you too! I excel at brilliant Directories and can do the following for you:-



  • I will go through your website and give you tips on whats need to be done
  • I will set a few top requirement for your site, including General setting, Design and Color, Connect custom domain, Add payment Gateway, spam form protection and enable Google maps.
  • Edit your website subscription packages.
  • I will create the best categories for your site depending Niche
  • I will create new email accounts
  • Continuously add content ( New Claim Listings, Properties, Videos, Audios, Job Listings, Blogs, Articles, Photos, Classifieds ETC)
  • I will add a touch to your SEO Template for best experience
  • Upload Logos and connect your Social Profiles
  • Update Advertisement Banners
  • ETC


You have just seconds to capture the attention of your customers. Let me help you get the right attention. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller did an excellent job on the first phase of this project. Looking forward to continually engaging and working with seller on multiple projects. Thank you.

:

Thank you. I appreciate the chance to work on your project

:

he is amazing and so knowledgeable. I will definitely work with him again.

:

Very efficient

:

Amazing work! All done in a timely manner. Perfect person to optimize you're Directory Website




No comments:

Post a Comment