Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Advertise Your Ebook To My Popular Website For 7 Days











About:

I own a popular website about the history of world-famous people, events and companies.

Since its inception in 2018, the site has been growing exponentially. In December alone, more than 9,000 users visited the site and they viewed more than 12,000 pages.

With this traffic, I am confident that your ebook is going to be seen by many people who some of them might turn out to be your customers.

I will place your ebook/book cover and link, to the right sidebar of the website for desktop visitors. For mobile visitors, your ebook/book cover and link will appear just after a couple of paragraphs while users are reading.

PLEASE NOTE: I do not guarantee sales or traffic to your book, I only guarantee impressions. 

Please message me if you need more information. 

Thank you.



Reviews


:

Job Well D’One

:

Seller delivered as promised

:

Seller delivered as promised.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment