Monday, April 27, 2020

Ads And Get Higher ROI And More Leads Guaranteed











About:

For years I thought that My ad copies, Images, Landing pages were the most important of my ads.

well, I was wrong.

Targetting is where it's at.

It doesn't matter how good your ad is...... if you're targetting the wrong people. it won't work. (try selling proteins to someone who doesn't even make go to the gym... It's hard though.) so far so good you already know this.

I ran the ultimate split test

 

Here is what I did:

✔️step:1 created two identical ads (same image, copy, etc)

✔️step2: I targetted both the ads to exact same interest and demographics

✔️step:3 in one of this I implemented this trick

I then let it run for a while.

The results??

the ad without the fix? 0% ROI

✔️The ad with the fix? 150% ROI

To be clear that's by just  fixing One of the mistakes (and I will implement two more)

that's when I knew I was on to something.

 

so yeah..... that

Its simple tweak it can be added to any of your existing ad campaigns

 

Not sure how long I will keep offering for Low cost, but while you can afford it, it yours take it.

 

Order Now.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment