Sunday, April 5, 2020

Give 2 Complete Done For You Sales Funnel With Otos











About:

I will give you 2 Complete High Converting Done For You Sales Funnel for your List Building campaign in Internet Marketing / Biz Opp / Make Money Online niche!



***** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING ******



Looking for sales funnel that get you sales

while building your email list at the same time?

Here on Fiverr, Seek no more!



What are Included in this gig:

2 DFY complete package sales funnel, each package contains:

- 1 squeeze page with thank you page

- 1 free report for lead magnet

- Killer products to promote as OTO's

- 7 day autoreponder follow up emails



With these funnel, you will make money with the OTOs which are high converting clickbank products.



So these complete plug and play sales funnel are really a Done For You solution for your list building campaign, all you have to do is drive traffic to it (I also cover this) and you will make money.



Got any questions? PM me :)



If you order now:

=>I will also give you some bonuses (worth $379) that will skyrocket your list building effort.

Purchase one of extra gigs?

=>I will give you my secret CPA program that allows to build email list for FREE while generating crazy commissions at the same time!



ORDER NOW JUST FOR $5!

Reviews


:

The seller was very patient with me when I did not understand some of the actions that I had to take to assist him in completing the tasks.

:

This was an extremely pleasant experience from start to finish. He did exactly what he said he would do and did it ahead of scheduled delivery. His communication was excellent and when the only issue I had came up he quickly and thoroughly made it go away. He is by far the best experience I've had on fiverr. I recommend him highly and will most certainly have him do ALL of my future funnel work! He even saved me money in the long run by not using those over priced online funnel companies. Oh and lastly he sent bonuses I didn't know he was going to send which has already made me money. He is definitely the way to go!

:

The seller over delivered. His communication is very good. He also included some Bonuses that were not mentioned in the description. They very helpful and complimented the order. Thank you very much Yudistiranz.

:

Perfect, reliable seller, thank you.

:

It was wonderful to work with you everything looks great




No comments:

Post a Comment