Saturday, April 4, 2020

Be Personal Assistant For 2 Hours











About:

I will be your virtual assistant for 2 hours and will deliver your order within 2 days.



Confidentiality is 100% guaranteed! I know how much you care about your business and I will always follow your rules.



Here is the list of services I provide:



1. Handle emails

2. Keyword research

3. Domain name search

4. Copy and paste

5. Retype scanned documents

6. Data entry

7. Any changes in Word Document, Excel, Power Point

8. Images resizing

9. Placing products and description into your site

10. Work in "customer service" zone



If you have any other special order or a question, just contact me to avoid cancellation of the order.



Thanks a lot for your time!



Best Regards,

Tania

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thx alot ^^

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

outstanding work, she worked more than expected from her because of a mistake from my side, i will order again! :)

:

Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment