Monday, April 6, 2020

Generate Facebook Leads At The Lowest Cost











About:

For the last 8 years, I have helped over 50+ large size clients (both B2B & B2C) with Facebook lead ads. I had managed a budget of $0.5M on a monthly basis, brought 1M+ visitors daily on a very popular media website in India. I am a Google Ads Certified Professional.


What you'll get:

• Ad Creatives

• Ad Copy

• Ad Set up

• Ad Optimisation (STANDARD & PREMIUM Package Only)

• Free Lead Automation Service (PREMIUM Package Only)

• Pixel Integration (If required)

• Retargeting (If required)

• Custom Audience (If required) 



I can also create your high converting landing page on Clickfunnels (Extra Fee will be applied)

I have expertise in generating high quality leads through Facebook ads for various businesses like Lawyers, Accountants, Doctors, Internet & TV connection, Roofers, Digital Agencies, Solar, Car dealers, Weight loss, Fitness trainers, and many more. I have worked with multiple e-com companies for optimising conversions and increasing ROAS. 

Why choose me? I Know the Ins-and-Outs of Facebook Ads and Social Media Marketing and can get you growing without massive testing and wasted ad spending.

Reviews


:

a+ He is doing good

:

The seller did an excellent job. He not only made some gread ads but also helped me with the whole FB process, the pixel and all the other things necessary to run a campaign of which I had had no idea before. Will certainly continue to work with him.

:

Great job!

:

Great results! I got enough leads to keep me busy for 2 months!

:

Thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment