Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Setup Facebook Campaign For Your Business











About:

Hi, I am Ahmad a digital marketer With 3 Years of Experience. I love creating Facebook Ads campaigns. So I decided to help others in Facebook Campaigns.



I will set up Facebook ads For your business. I will create Facebook Campaigns for your Product.



I will:



  1. Research Audience & create Ad text with the description
  2. Launch campaign in your ad manager.
  3. Manage your Campaign.


 Types of Fb Ad Campaign I can create



 1.Website traffic/Click

 2.Conversion Ads

 3.Promote Facebook Page For Like

 4.Post Engagement



  I Worked With



 1.Shopify Stores(Fashion, Gaming, Pet Products, Fat Loose, etc)

 2.Local Business

 3.Clothing brands.Real Estate etc



 NOTE: The buyer has to pay the ad cost. My goal is to bring traffic Ad Cost depends on your

niche and competition. I cant Guarantee Sales/Leads or Conversion because there are also other factors involved like Website, Landing Page, Product Quality, etc.





Kindly Message me Before Placing Order



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment