Saturday, April 4, 2020

Be VA For Your Amazon Account











About:

I am an independent freelancer focused on working with Amazon top sellers in eCommerce development. I have been managing portfolios for several years from a variety of Amazon Seller accounts, from start-ups to high-revenue companies in diversified industries. I am available to start working on projects right away and I always deliver the work in a timely fashion.



I am accustomed to handling Seller, Fba and drop shipping orders through different market places like Amazon.com, .co.uk, .de, .es, .fr, and.it.



My services include:



  • Dispatching the orders within 24 hours and updating the details in the google drive file
  • Replying to customer Emails/Messages with the resolution within 24 hours.
  • Product Listing with photo editing
  • Requesting for removal of negative feedback
  • Creating labels for orders (Hermes, Royal Mail, Yodel, Parcel Hero, Parcel to go, etc)
  • Tracking orders
  • Handling A-z claims
  • Managing returns, refunds, and replacements for the orders
  • Reactivating the listings (suppressed, inactive, out of stock and incomplete)
  • Bulk Listing




I am Available 24/7 as per the requirement.



Waiting for an opportunity to prove my best.



Thank you.











Reviews


:

The Seller did his best even though things didn't quite work out as expected.

:

He was great and on time

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment