Saturday, April 4, 2020

Add Google Recaptcha Or No Recaptcha To Form For Security











About:

This will cover a recaptcha for 1 form assuming that you already have the public and private keys. If you haven't got any keys yet I will sign up an account for you for extra gigs.



The basic gig will cover:

  •  Recaptcha front end validation for 1 form (via javascript validation)



    IMPORTANT NOTE:

    After order completion there will only be 4 days of free support for the related task/project. IF any bug, modification or additions it will be subject to a new gig already so please test it within the time period.





    Any orders/ question message me and let's have a nice talk. All inquiries are welcome. Thanks!

Reviews


:

Excellent as always. Bought this gig may times.

:

Awesome and very fast!

:

quick delivery and exceeded expectations

:

She did a good job.

:

Great Communication, Worked with me to get me exactly what I needed. My Third Gig, Highly Recommended. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment