Friday, April 10, 2020

Add Your Event To My Meetup Group In Los Angeles











About:

I organize networking mixers and business meetups in and around Los Angeles. If you're in the LA area and seeking someone to help spread the word out about your event, I have a meetup group with over 870 members and counting. 



For $25, I'll add your event to my group, but only if you reside in the LA Metro area and your event is at least 2 weeks in advance. I'll send notices out to my members regarding your event and I'll let you know how many people RSVP'd prior to your event.



  • You must have a networking portion added to your event  
  • You're event must be free to attend
  • You must live in or near Los Angeles
  • Your event must be the soonest 2 weeks upon contact




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment