Sunday, April 5, 2020

Data Entry Web Research Lead Generation Data Mining And Web Scrapping











About:

Hello Buyer!
Thanks for reaching my gig.


I can provide you all kind of data entry.
I can do excel data entry, spreadsheet, pdf to excel, Data Scraping to excel and all data entry related jobs with 100%  accuracy. 
Also provide high-quality Virtual Assistant services from data entry and data mining to web research and copy-paste tasks.
 
Custom Orders Available. Please knock me before you placing a order. I am happy to help you.


What I SERVE:
>Data Entry
>Data Mining
>Data Scraping
>Copy Paste Work
>PDF to Excel or Word
>JPEG to Excel or Word
>Typing in Excel or Word
>LinkedIn data collection
>Lead Generation(Google,Linkedin)
>File conversion any format
>Online/Offline Data Entry
Web Research,Web scraping




Why You Should Hire Me:
  • Quick response( 24 hours online).
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Committed to customers satisfaction
  • Quality Assurance
  • On time delivery
  • 24/7 Online Active


Kind regards
Raqueba
Thanks.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment