Thursday, April 9, 2020

Promote Your Book For Parents And Teachers











About:

Are you looking to draw more readers to your book? I have a PR2 blog, Books for Parents and Teachers (http://books4parentsteachers.blogspot.com), which features titles that are geared toward parenting and education. I will feature your book on the blog, as well as send the information out to my thousands of followers on various social media platforms. Other gigs are available for promoting children's reads.



Add more exposure when you add the gig extras. Interested in even more? The personalized experience includes bonus posts, such as guest posts, interviews, extra excerpt posts, and/or extra social media exposure. We can work together to decide what will work best for you!



Need it by a certain date? Choose the Extra Fast option and I can easily schedule your post to go out on any date that you need. 



Questions? Please feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss what you need!

Reviews


:

She's great! Everything I needed.

:

Great job.

:

Like the work and how it's done, she has been fast,,, now, I can say about profitability only after some days....stay tuned!!!

:

Thank you.

:

The blog posts look great!




No comments:

Post a Comment