Thursday, April 9, 2020

Mentor You To Success With My Ebay Dropshipping Method











About:

Hello Fellow Fiverr's!
Please READ my GIG & FAQ CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING!



Lemme tell you one thing in upfront. I´m rude, honest and I tell you maybe things, that you dont want to hear - I´m not like this other Guys that you can find online and teach you BS - When i teach you something you have for sure an benefit from that, and you will earn.



What do you need?
 - Ebay Account 
 - Paypal Account
 - Budget from around $250 - $600

 - Credit Card for Order Processing from our Suppliers



About my Method



  • Fast Results
  • 97% Automated
  • High Profits after startup time from 15 - 20%
  • Less work with spending around 1-2 Hours per day
  • Easy understandible tasks
  • Huge scaling potential
  • Low Risk




I´m a Dropshipper since 7 Years now on Ebay/Amazon/Shopify. I´m not an Guru, i´m the an Mentor who shows you everything step by step and live, all my Students make Profits a few of them are Digital Nomads and travel around the world while working. 







If you contact me via chat, be sure to ask or tell me about your existing business or new business you plan to start!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment