Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Make A Professional Discord Server Within 24 Hours











About:

Your server is done within 24 hours guaranteed (mostly within hours)!



Why pay a lot of money when you can get your professional fully customized server here for only $5? I can make any type of server such as a Minecraft server, Roblox server, talking server, streaming server, gaming servers and more.



What you get:

1. Fully set up permissions (for roles and bots)

2. Many roles

3. I will fully set up a moderation bot and explain to you how to use it

4. Many great looking channels 

5. 30 day assistance with your server after I finish (No extra costs!)

6. Your server will look like a modern server and will look professional



Why me?

1. I will help you with any problems for a FULL month to make sure everything is up to your standards. 

2. I have a ton of experience with Discord and server making. Currently I own a few servers and 1 with more than 1000 members.

3. I put work and effort into my creations.

4. I will communicate to you thoroughly through the process!



Extra features 

1. Reaction Role setup



More than 30 channels may lead to extra costs







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great very fast delivery thanks so much!

:

Soo... delivery deadline was missed, Looks like a well built server, personally if this was my gig, I would add more detail even though the customer hasn't requested. it could be better to be honest, I think paying another 5$ for just reaction roles was a waste of money. Overall Build was good!

:

Hi, you requested a very large server with many channels. Most people would charge a lot more for the large gig requested but I kept it at $5 (+5 for the reaction roles). You hadn't requested any style you wanted for your server so I created a good default one for you which most people really like.

:

Fast work and as promised.

:

Very good seller. He made the best discord server and I really liked that. I recommend buying from him




No comments:

Post a Comment