Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Data Entry,Web Research,Find Business Email And Contacts Details











About:

I will utilize my Eight years of experience to do data entry in excelcollecting of business details like emails and phone number , web research , arranging data, entering data from pdf to excel, copy and paste data from websites, Web Research, create excel templates, etc

I will collect business details like Business Name, Complete Address, Phone, Email, Website, Categories

  Please check out my expertise below.



I'm offering
  • Companies Data Research
  • Business Contact Find
  • Data Mining
  • Data Collection
  • Leads Generation
  • Internet Research
  • Data Entry
  • Copy/Paste tasks
  • PDF to MS Word
  • Data Capturing from the web(Email, phone numbers and websites link)
  • Email Searching for companies
  • Contacts Searching
  • Data Mining
  • Virtual Assistant tasks

I am Providing Following Details:

  • Business Name
  • Complete Address
  • Phone
  • Email
  • Website
  • Categories
  • Social media Accounts including LinkedIn profile 




Why Hire me?

  •    No Single Bad Review from any client 
  •    Guaranteed data quality
  •    Quick turnaround time
  •    100% accuracy
  •     On time delivery
  •     Money book guarantee (if not satisfied)

Hit contact seller

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment