Saturday, April 4, 2020

Complete Audit Your Website With Competitor Analysis











About:

Hello, I hope you are fine and thanks for visiting my gig.



In this gig, I am providing you website audit with competitor analysis.



The website audit consists of two steps which are given below,



In the first step of the audit, I will analyze errors in the: -

  • Meta-Keywords
  • Meta-Description
  • Meta-Title
  • Image alt tags
  • Keywords Density
  • Headings
  • Meta-Viewports
  • Language
  • Robots.txt
  • XML sitemap
  • Text/HTML ratio

  • Internal Links
  • External Links
  • Your website loading speed
  • and many more


In the second step, I will suggest to you how to fix the above errors and suggest to you how to improve SEO rankings of your website.



Not only that, I will also do competitor analysis.

Now the question is that what will I do in competitor analysis? In the competitor analysis, I will do:-

  • Backlink Analysis
  • Content Analysis
  • Keyword Analysis
  • Meta Keywords and Description
  • Internal and External Links 
  • and many more things.


Note: - Contact us before placing an order. We are available 24/7, so if you have any questions regarding this gig, contact us freely.



In caseIf you have a specific requirement which is NOT listed above, write to me and I'll most probably be able to help you.



Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment