Saturday, April 11, 2020

Promote Your Free Kindle Ebooks











About:

If you are a self published author and looking for some one who can  help you in promoting your free ebook, you have come to the right place.  I will help you in promoting your free kindle book by posting in the top websites.  I can also help you by promoting your free or paid ebooks by posting in the best facebook groups where readers can find your books.  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Warning!! without asking for authorization, the seller will use your personal email to sign up for you on some sites. In my specific case, he also disseminated wrong information on what should have been his task.

:

The buyer did not specify the exact category and so my team member posted it as a fantasy category instead of nonfiction. I apologized to him and told him that I would do his next promotion free of cost or requested him to initiate cancellation/request for refund.

:

Good work. I recommend this seller.

:

Great service.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment