Sunday, April 5, 2020

Create Houzz Projects Or Ideabooks











About:

Having projects and ideabooks is very important if you want to be found on Houzz from potential clients. I have 5+ years of experience working with Houzz contractors and I can do this job instead of you, and save your time.



I can create projects following your instructions and setting the correct info in each one (project name, description, cost, location, keywords, etc.).



OR



I can create Houzz ideabooks, you just need to give me name of ideabooks, and that is all. 



  • Every project/ideabook will have 5 pictures in it (for more pics contact me and I will make a custom offer)


NOTE: For projects you need to provide me with pictures, while for ideabooks I will choose them from the Houzz site.



**** For this gig to work I need your Houzz profile access ****

Reviews


:

AAA++ Another great job by hepismajli.. Thank you

:

excellent work again

:

Great job! Will use his services again soon!

:

Many thanks - very helpful and prompt.

:

Good delivered as described.




No comments:

Post a Comment