Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I will do app store optimization aso for your android app

I will do app store optimization aso for your android app












About:

*More than 3000 apps and games promoted, more than 1000 game and app descriptions written*

Let me be your app's title and description writer. I work in-line with ASO and know several ASO tricks for app ranking that I will also implement on your iOS or Android app.

For $10 you will get a description that will:

- make your app more visible on Google Play/App Store
- help you improve app rankings
- help your users to better understand your app's features
- bring more traffic to your app on long-term

ASO Description is your only hope in fighting against the huge competition on both app stores.



Be sure to check them out and check all of my other app promotion gigs.

Customer reviews:

"You pay 5$ but his work is worth of 50$, dont hesitate one second get his gig he is the man !!! "

"The best! This gig was just perfect! Worth more then 5$! Thanks man :) I'll contact you for more job in soon :)"        

"Great Experience. will always approach this guy for ASO works." 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment