Friday, April 27, 2018

I will post 20 shareable articles, memes and engaging content for one month on your business FB page

I will post 20 shareable articles, memes and engaging content for one month on your business FB page












About:

Searching for articles, creating inspiring memes and scheduling share-worthy posts into your business Facebook page takes so much time, yet it's important to build a strong following on Facebook in order for your business to succeed in today's Social Media World!

Give yourself a break and free up some extra time to work on what you really care about and leave the Facebook posts to me! You'll be getting clicks, likes and shares in no time- and you won't have to lift a finger. 

Gig Extras Include:

*Updated banner or header 
*Page optimization 
*Group page creation 
*Extra month of management and posting

I can't wait to get started!

Reviews


sophism101:Always Excellent!

mwitten:Thank you for your repeat-business! :)

buildgrouponlin:Great seller. Communication was easy , she was very responsive. I could not be happier with the work. I will def use again

mwitten:It was a pleasure serving you! I look forward to working with you again in the future! :)

goodtimes13:Great work and communication with fast delivery... Gotta love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment