Friday, April 27, 2018

I will share your link to my 270,000 real fb fans

I will share your link to my 270,000 real fb fans












About:

I will share your URL, profile, post, article, website, kindle or product to my 270,000 real Facebook Fans , mostly from USA and Europe.

These are Facebook Fans that I have had for many years so this is an excellent opportunity to show your brand, offer, product, services to the REAL people.

The screenshot of the article being shared to my fans will be sent you when it is done.

All extras are included for the first 5 buyers !!!

Don't miss this chance to get maximum exposure for the basic gig.

I can’t guarantee sales or downloads, but I can guarantee real and organic exposure.

P.S: Because these are my loyal fans I do not accept illegal contents, direct download, etc.

Reviews


jesperpantza819:Late to the party with my review, but very happy with fast delivery anice great communication :)

suretips1:Thank you , Great Buyer

imageten:Great! Will order again!

suretips1:Thank you , Great Buyer

amyfoley421:fantastic seller thank you so much for your help super fast delivery i received done in only a few hours and also got some free extras very happy with your work would 100% recommend you to others on fiver :)


No comments:

Post a Comment