I will create 4 posts/day for one month for one social media account
About:
Nowadays, social mediaplays an important
role in business growth. But do we use them properly in order to
see the benefits that theycan bringto our
business?
Do not waste time, but walk with time.
Give your brand an identity, give your customers value and increase them every day more with a professional Social Media Manager.
Give your brand an identity, give your customers value and increase them every day more with a professional Social Media Manager.
Your Accounts on Facebook,
Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest ,LinkedIn ,Google
Plus and You Tube need
aSocial Media Managerto make you
reach the goal you have for your company.
Here I am to help you. I am specialized and certified by Online Marketing Academy.
I strongly believe in what I can offer and I strongly believe in what I can make you reach.
This is what I offer for the management of one of the
social medias:
- Silver Package
2 posts/day for a week, in total
14 posts (only 35$)
- Gold Package
3 posts/day for 2 weeks, in total
42 posts (only
70$)
- Diamond Package
4 posts/day for 1 month, in total 120 posts (only 300$)
All your posts will be personalized with
your brand logoand Website
URL.
Feel free tocontactme. Together we
willdiscusseven the BONUS I have for
you.
Reviews
abels25530:Good gig, will do business again
stelanssm:Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you.
christarealba:Looking forward to working with her again!
stelanssm:Thank you Christa.\r\n Looking foreword to the next project together!
mansrajnawani:Outstanding Performance :) Really Like her worked :)
No comments:
Post a Comment