I will post your app and game on playstore,etc
About:
Hello Fiverr World,This is another great way a great app promotion & marketing gig. No matter if you have an app or a game, it must know my people be it worldwide or in your region.
App and Game marketing tracks engagement through user sessions, session length, and retention and feelings to your app and also aimed at reaching a target audience on their smartphones, tablets, and/or other mobile devices, via websites, email, SMS and MMS, social media, and apps.
I as an expert Digital marketer is ready to help you market your app and game to the range of people and I promise you a great result.
My Objectives;
- App or game marketing
- Social media marketing
- Social media post
- Play store placement
- Game or app Video updating on Youtube, etc.
I promise you the following:
- Great satisfaction
- App viral
- Youtube post
- Social media post and marketing
- Effective communication
I say this is possible only if you contact me now.
Thanks
Reviews
jalilj:Excellent. Thank you.
mattwill12:Thanks and do come back for more
anoykumar:great experience!! recommended!!
mattwill12:Thanks and do come back for more
johnnyv12345:great selleree

No comments:
Post a Comment