Sunday, April 26, 2020

Interview Your Band Or Solo Project And Post The Article On My Blog











About:

I've been an independent music publicist for a long time, and over the past year I started reviewing independent artists and promote them through my networks with awesome responses (check out the gig at: http://fiverr.com/laserlife/review-your-music-and-post-the-article-on-6-music-blogs ) This other gig works just the same, but instead of writing a review, I will script an interview for you! The article will consist in at least 8 questions, where your answers will be posted along with your photographs, audio and video material that you want to promote. Just send e a link to your work, photograph and anything you want to promote. So I can check it out and craft a clever interview that will highlight your project and personality!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Andrew did an awesome job. I will definitely be back

:

Great Experience! Thank you!!!

:

Nice guy, fun interview!

:

Thanks again! I'm really glad you liked it

:

Okay get that right back - many thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment