Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Romance Book Promotion











About:

Hi. I M a professional social media marketer and an expert in  Kindle -  Book  Marketing.


Do you want to increase your ranking for your kindle book and get more exposure to 


thousands of potential readers?


I can do this for you in very short time. I will do a promotion for your Romance - Book to 


My top  Book Reader in Facebook ,Twitter Linked-in, having more than 
150000 


Facebook 130000 Readers


Twitter 10000 Readers 


Linked-in 10000 Readers
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will send you the screen shots of my promotion as proof. ★★★★★ 

Reviews


:

She did well managing the promotional spot. Thanks!

:

Great seller, Fantastic job , Thank you

:

Not sure yet, as results will only be visible later

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment