Monday, April 27, 2020

Custom Kindle Book Promotion To Large Amount Of Audience











About:

Hi! Welcome to my GIG service!!! If you are looking for a perfect book trailer video then here is your solution. Here my main aim is to promote your new/upcoming 3D or e-book. I will Make an Incredible 3D or e-book trailer for your book. I will also give your book VDO a business look that will create a huge impact on your business. You also can use this video as your Company Brand video and AMAZE  the People or your Clients. You also can use this video on various Social media like Twitter, Youtube, Instagram and many more.



Requirements: (Book Trailer)


  • Book Cover (Front, Back, and Spine) If you don't have Back cover and Spine I will Manage
  • Author Image
  • 3 short reviews or any text

  • 1 inside page
  • 1 Short quote
  • Price


Thanks for checking out my gig, I look forward to working with you!



Thank You

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment