Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will write the script for your branding video

I will write the script for your branding video












About:

"A great video script is written in a clear and simple language, avoiding complex syntax and auxiliary sentences."

I am a seasoned public speaker, with a background in sales as well as academic philosophy and linguistics (the science of language and language use). I employ my unique skill set to write clear, easy to follow  video scripts, that gets your message across to your audience. 

Video content is a great way to promote your products or services, your brand or get backers for your crowd sourcing campaign. But you might also just want a purely informational or instructional film to increase brand awareness or create value for your followers. The kind of video you need determines how I structure the video script. But all scripts includes motivation to pay attention, adds value to the viewer and a strong call to action. 

If you need longer video scripts than I offer in the packages here (30sec., 1 min., or 2min.) or a series of video scripts, send me a message and I can make you a special offer that suits your needs. 

Reviews


vineeta03:Excellent work and delivered perfect !!!

anton132:Always great!

vale56:Outstanding job as always.\nQuick to respond and super fast delivery!\nWill order again from you.

vale56:Outstanding job thank you.

ribaccoali:Very good experience


No comments:

Post a Comment