Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will make your video memes

I will make your video memes












About:

Funny viral videos that everyone loves, made just for you.

Send me a video file or any Youtube link, and I will create a video meme according to your instructions and specifications.

What you get:

Video memes for your Facebook or instagram page, with a caption at the top and/or bottom of the video.

The video file will be delivered in mp4 format (inside a zip file).

I can also brand your video with your logo, Facebook page or website URL (gig extra).

Editing:

1. Let me know at what point you want it to start/end. 

2. Let me know what text caption you want to be added.

Please feel free to message me if you have any questions, I'd be glad to answer. ☺




Reviews


bbenomics:A++++++++++++++++++++

idostuff4u:Thank you, and you're welcome. :)

torianothomas:great work. I highly recommend this gig.

idostuff4u:Great working with you. Thank you for your kind words.

angelmarin730:was super fast cant wait to order again!


No comments:

Post a Comment