Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will send you fast and accurate works. I will not stop until you're 100% satisfied and, if you are not happy, I'll give you a refund + See More

I will send you fast and accurate works. I will not stop until you're 100% satisfied and, if you are not happy, I'll give you a refund + See More












About:

★ Only $20!
★ No backlinks limit


Have you being penalized by G00GLE?

Do you think you have too much bad links pointing to your site and maybe there is a penalty?


You need a google disavow file.


I will:

①  Search for your backl inks.
②  I'll use your Google Webmaster Tools Iinks list, Ahref list and Moz list from my own accounts for free and ③ I'll merge all of them so you'll have the best report you can
④ Analize them
⑤ Create a disavow file
   
   
What kind of sites is this gig suggested for?


✔ All niches
✔ All languages
✔ Penalized sites
✔ Not penalized sites preventing future penalties
✔ All my sites and all my customers sites


How do I find the bad backlinks?

I use the results my experience and the others' use to work better. I do it in part manually for better results.
I check dozens of factors which measure if one site is good for Iinking your valuable website or not, for example:

✔ domain age
✔ backlinks to the site and their quality
✔ Iinks in the site
✔ social popularity
✔ visitors to the site
✔ ...

Just a globat sight, as Google does, will give to your site the cleaning it needs.

Reviews


samirrane:Fantastic guy to work with . Thanks

marilo:It was a pleasure, thank you very much!\r\nReally it's very easy to work with \

harrybloom:Fast and informative. Really kept me updated and it was done within a few hours which is nothing short of amazing!!! Very happy and will use for other sites soon.

marilo:I'm very glad it helped! Thanks a lot!

dpvictory:I'm surprised how few toxic links my website has now and I'm not sure if there is any more


No comments:

Post a Comment