Monday, March 30, 2020

Be The Virtual Assistant











About:

Hi,

I am Mosharrof Hossain,

I hope, Do you need a reliable virtual assistant? I am an experienced virtual assistant with a large range of experience.



A few things about my virtual assistant service:

Do:

# Data Entry.

# Web Research.

# Facebook campaign.

# Data analysis.

# Email marketing.

# Email handling. 



I
  am veteran virtual assistant & web researcher with the large range of experience. I will be Assisting you in many ways like. 



Please send me a message if you need work was done other than those listed above. I will not finish my work to your complete satisfaction.

Thank You 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service, was very responsive and delivered good assets.

Seller's Response:

Listen to me and move on now before you ended up wasting both time and money like I did. He either doesn’t understand or doesn’t care. Does exact opposite of what you ask him to do. Don’t pay any attention to his “positive” feedback - it's fake. - Make good use of on my money, Babu and try not to choke on it - I doubt you’ll get any more.

Seller's Response:

After completion of the work said to cancel it. If not canceled. Then go with 1star.

Seller's Response:

Very Nice work man!! I will ordered you again....

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment