Monday, March 30, 2020

Promote Your Business On 33K Facebook Dog Lovers Page











About:

In this gig I will give you a shoutout (post) on my facebook page dedicated to French Bulldogs with 33k real fans. 35% from Poland and others from all over the world (Brazil, Italy, United Kingdom, Bulgaria, United States of America, Germany, Romania,...)



This $5 gig includes:

  • Permanent shoutout (post) on my page.
  • Use your own picture/video in the shoutout.
  • Use link to your website or facebook page.
  • Use your description.
  • Choose date and time of publishing.


I advertise only products related to dogs, pets and similar things.



Don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions.

Reviews


:

Absolutely great!

:

She was so nice and answered all my questions. Thanks again.

:

Service as described. Lets hope for the best results in shape of new followers.

:

My ad was posted very quickly on an active page about Frenchies. Thank you.

:

Great seller




No comments:

Post a Comment