Friday, November 29, 2019

Promote Your Store To 2500 Of My Wanelo Followers











About:

I will promote products from your store to over 2500 of my followers at Wanelo.

With this gig I offer listing 10 products from your store to my Wanelo profile with 2.5k Wanelo followers.



(sorry, Etsy stores are no longer suported by Wanelo )

Wanelo is a great way to get your products noticed and sold!



And to help you with that mission I have over 2.5k organically built followers - very active in sharing and spreading the word. 



Plus: they are great and fast at buying! 



Several of the products I have listed were sold out! Imagine that! Awesome!

Also I have seen some of the products I shared get even over 58000 shares!



So, let me help you promote your store!



PLEASE NOTE:



  • Your store has to be verified by Wanelo or on a web commerce platform like Shopify, Society6 that can be sold on Wanelo
  • (sorry, Etsy stores are no longer suported by Wanelo )

  • Any doubts pls. send message to check if your store is suitable or will reach Wanelo target
  • No offensive or illigal stuff will be promoted

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Job! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Great thanks!!

Seller's Response:

thank you, it was my pleasure to work with you!

Seller's Response:

very well done.




No comments:

Post a Comment